data not appearing at warehouse

Description and discussion of registration and use of the Data Warehouse

Moderators: pa3weg, g4dpz, admin

data not appearing at warehouse

Postby KD7YZ » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:27 am

Though I see the dashboard recording data and updating the screen; and despite my checking to Stream data to warehouse, my ranking remains always the same, something way in the past.

So I tried a new download of dashboard and onto the other comp0uter which uses the funcube-dongle plus.
No difference, the rankings p[age seems to think I don't submit data.

Let me put it into a different context.
Having just scanned Topics in the "Support" section, I see any topic dealing with Data into the 'Warehouse', in the lqast year, has never been replied to.

A few days ago I dedicated an M2 "2m440XP" antenna and a computer to dealing with Funcube satellite and reporting back the data received.

"If" the data is "trashed" rather than used at the Warehouse, then I'd like to stop wasting my time and meagre resources.
If my account had been accidentally altered or removed then I'd like to know so I could get that remedied.
KD7YZ

Re: data not appearing at warehouse

Postby g3vzv » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi,

I believe that Dave G4DPZ has worked with you to solve the problem that you have been experiencing so we would be grateful for your confirmation that all is working ok for you now.

Obviously we are very grateful for your telemetry contributions!

Graham
G3VZV
g3vzv

Re: data not appearing at warehouse

Postby g4dpz » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Hi,

For anyone who has mislaid their warehouse credentials, please contact 'operations at funcube.org.uk'

Dave, G4DPZ
g4dpz

Return to Support